Fall, leaves, fall
BY EMILY BRONTË
Fall, leaves, fall; die, flowers, away;
Lengthen night and shorten day;
Every leaf speaks bliss to me
Fluttering from the autumn tree.
I shall smile when wreaths of snow
Blossom where the rose should grow;
I shall sing when night’s decay
Ushers in a drearier day.
I was feeling like a bit of a wood nymph for this shoot. It reminded me of the tales of fairies, elves and brownies that I loved when I was little.
The pose is by shi.s. poses and is one of 4 new poses available at The Liaison Collaborative. It includes the leaf props as well as a shape for a perfect fit. The leaves can also be positioned using “Edit Linked” if you would rather position them that way. The Liaison Collaborative is open now and official closing time is 3 PM SLT on November 26th.
Autumn….Truly Mother Nature in all her glory.
Featuring shi.s. poses
- Pose –shi.s. poses – Autumn #1 – @ The Liaison Collaborative
- Hair – Navy+Copper – Britton
- Body – Maitreya Lara
- Head – Catwa Eva
- Skin – Insol Nicole in Peach
- Face & Body Moles – Izzie’s
- Eyes – Aviglam – Vivid Eyes Catwa applier – Natural
- Nails – e.marie – Autumn Palette
- Lipstick – Luxrebel – Naomi
- Eyeshadow – Zibska – Aysun Eyemakup