Sun Is Shining

Featuring [Aleutia], Granola and Diversion

Tomorrow is Friday and for the first time in a long time I am saying TGIF!  It has been a really busy week mostly due to the new RL job but all of the training is done and I have done 90% of the cleanup that was left behind for me.  Since I set my own schedule for the most part I am taking tomorrow off and may even make a 3 day weekend of it.  Knowing me I will go in for a bit on Saturday and wrap up that remaining 10% so I can start with a clean slate and everything in its place come Monday.

We have had great weather the past couple of days which make getting up and out of the house a bit easier.  The next 3 days call for rain so while the sun is still shining I am going to get out this inviting beach photo.  Hang in there everyone…the weekend is just around the corner.

Info on all the goods is in the credits but it is worth mentioning that the chair from Granola is a previous release that has been re-meshed and re-textured and is on sale over the next week (100L PG & 175L Adult).


What I’m wearing

Victoria’s Standards

Hair – Truth  – Serenity

Bikini –  [Aleutia]  – Aika Bikini @ Uber

Arm Cuff – Elle Boutique – Nissa Armband

Belly Piercing – Baiastice – Belly Button Piercing 6 Drop


Granola – Carmella Hanging Rattan Chair.

Las Islas 

Naimesh Palm


Diversion  – Spring Glow Poses @ The Liaison Collaborative


Bob Marley – Sun Is Shining

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s